Courses offered by CTS in Translation or Interpreting are prefixed with TRST in the Course Catalog.
In addition to the TRST courses, some courses offered in affiliate language departments may be credited, subject to approval. These include:
- CHIN 409 - Social Science Readings in Chinese
- FR 419-421 - Techniques in French Translation
- FR 443 - Commercial and Technical Translation
- GER 403 - German-English Translation: Theory & Practice
- GER 588 - Seminar in Second Language Learning: Culture in Communication
- JAPN 409 - Social Science Reading in Japanese
- JAPN 408 - Readings in Classical Japanese
- EALC 531 - Chinese Poetry and Translation
- EALC 531 - Seminar in Japanese Literature
- SLAV 430 - History of Translation
- RUSS 474 - Russian Literary Translation
- SPAN 410 - Spanish/English Translation
Students may also apply for credits for certain courses taken elsewhere.